About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creative Grooming Groom Expo 2013

It took forever to make the collages for the creative pictures, but I am now ready to post them!
I had to make collages, because I had over a hundred pictures.
Way too many to upload.

So, without further ado, here are the creative pictures from Groom Expo......



Groomed by: Kevin Knippenberg





Groomed by: Angela Cummings




Groomed by: Cindy Oliver




Groomed by: Lori Craig



Groomed by: Angela Kumpe




Peoples Choice Award Grooming
Grooming by: Adriane Pope




3rd Place Winner
Groomed by: Jean Honsinger




2nd Place Winner
Groomed by: Cat Opson




1st Place Winner
Groomed by: Su Eld Weaver (from England)


So colorful, and so much fun to watch.

Happy Grooming, MFF

1 comment:

  1. I'm always amazed at the, well, creativity of the creative groomers. I could never think of designs like that.

    ReplyDelete