About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

After A Long Day....

....of grooming, you deserve a good laugh.

That is just what I got yesterday when I saw a cartoon that a friend of mine posted on Facebook.

I almost fell off of my chair laughing at this cartoon, so I thought that I would share it with my fellow groomers, and pet owners.

I really hope that it does not offend anyone.
You never know now-a-days. lol

Well, I thought it was hysterical.





Happy Grooming, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment