About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Groomers Simple Pleasure....

A fully booked grooming day. 
Every kennel filled, and.....

Not one single dog whining,
Not one single dog barking,
Not one single dog pawing the kennel.

A peacefully, pleasant, simple kind of day.  :)





Sorry I haven't blogged much this week.
Doing a self imposed audit on my 2012 books to find a couple of tax errors. :(
I need to find the mistakes.
It may take me the rest of the week.

I have many comments waiting for me to answer.
I will get to them, it just may not be till next week.
Sorry, to anyone that is waiting for an answer to a question.
I will get to them as soon as possible....Uncle Sam comes first. :/

✂ Happy Grooming, MFF ✂

No comments:

Post a Comment