About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

We Will Miss You Annie

Our sweet girl lost her 2 year battle with cancer this morning.



Rescued February 2002 - December 22, 2012

Treasured Friend

I lost a treasured friend today,
The little dog who used to lay
Her gentle head upon my knee
And shared her silent thoughts with me.

She'll come no longer to my call,
Retrieve no more her favorite ball.
A voice far greater than my own
Has called her to His golden Throne.

And though my eyes are filled with tears,
I thank Him for the happy years
He let her spend down here with me
And for her love and loyalty.
Author Unknown

MFF :'(

6 comments:

  1. How sad, Lisa..I feel for you. Be strong, and know, it was her tIme to go and you gave her ten years of love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, so sorry. I was going to write more but it's just bringing me to tears. Thank you for finding the beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your little girl!
    I know there is nothing much anyone can say to make it better, but im sure she knew how loved she was and how well cared for she was in her later years!
    The passing of a pet is just as painful as a family member but remember the good times and you will all be ok!
    Take Care,
    DJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DJ,
      I always try very hard to only remember the good times. She was such a sweetheart. :)
      Lisa, MFF

      Delete