About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Fun Picture

I was going through some pictures tonight that I had taken back in 2009 at Groom Expo.

I found this fantastic picture of a Standard Poodle from one of the competitions.
It was a competition for mix breeds and full breeds groomed as a different breed.

I am sorry that I don't remember the name of the groomer who groomed this dog.
She did place with the dog, and she should have, it was a great groom.

So the next time a customer comes in with their Poodle, toy, miniature, or standard, and they tell you "Don't make him look like a poodle!"....


....make him look like a Bedlington Terrier!




I think this cut looks so cool on a Poodle.

Happy Grooming, MFF


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Also known as a "Bedoodle" ??

      Delete
    2. I have a friend who competes at grooming events and he has done his poodle like a bedlington, I love the look personally. Lots of scissor work

      Delete