About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Friday, September 23, 2011

A Long Day

Do you ever have times when you feel like the week will never end?
This week is one of those weeks.

No time to blog tonight, but I thought I would quickly share one of my really cute grooms today.











A 12 week Havanese puppy.
She is very, very sweet.
Her Mom is starting her early for the grooming so that she will get used to it.
It's is so nice when an owner works with you.






I was running behind today, so my daughter bathed her for me and I finished her up.
If only all owners would start grooming their pets early.






This little girl was good about almost everything.
She did not like the dryer around her face, but we will work on that over time.





 Grooming is such hard work.

She is pooped.









Wish I could take a nap after grooming some of the dogs that drain all of my energy.  :)





Happy Grooming, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment