About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Good Bye Sweet Smokey

Our 'Smokey' lost his 2 year battle with diabetes tonight.
1999-2010









He loved boxes and paper bags.







 He loved sleeping in the bathroom sink.







 He loved a good belly rub.










He loved sleeping with his sister.


We loved 'Smokey'.
He was a very happy, friendly, gentle soul.
Lost way too soon.

We will miss you very much Smokey.
Have fun running and rolling in the grass at the Rainbow Bridge my darling.

We Love you!

Hug your pet everyday.
They are with us for such a short time.

Broken Hearted, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment